Friday, July 11, 2008

WubbaNub

Duck WubbaNub

Lilly loves her nippie (her pacifier), but she has a hard time keeping it in her mouth, and she can not pick it up and put it back in when it falls out. So, I was doing a little searching online the other day looking for something that might solve this problem. I came across the WubbaNub. It is a soothie pacifier (which is what Lilly uses) sewn in the mouth of a little stuffed animal, which is like a little beanie baby. The idea is for the animal to lay on babies chest so when they spit out the nippie it doesn't roll to the floor, it stays in place and can easily be popped back into the babies mouth by the baby!! Well..they work!!! The two I ordered came in the mail yesterday, and Lilly loves them! We love them too because we aren't constantly standing over her putting her nippie back in her mouth!! I found them at www.wubbanub.com. There is no retailer in VA that sells them so I ordered them from a store in North Caroline called Genius Babies. www.geniusbabies.com. We ordered the frog and the duck. Here are a couple pictures of Lilly with her froggie wubbanub!

Loving on froggie

No comments: