For the past 2 1/2 years my mom has been giving me a hard time because we do not have a picture of her displayed in our house. It didn't help when I framed a picture of me and my dad and put it in my living room. I still haven't heard the end of it. Well, now she reminds me on a regular basis that there are pictures of my dad on my blog, and no pictures of her. (she might be jealous a little!) So yet again, tonight when I told her there were new pictures of Lilly on the blog, and for her to look at them she reminded me that she STILL had not made it on my blog. Well mom, your wish is my command. Here you go! Your big debut on our blog. I love you!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment