
Recently I have been researching recommended books on raising toddlers. My mom suggested The Strong Willed Child, but I don't really think that Lilly is "strong willed" per say. During my research I came across The Happies Toddler on the Block - How to Eliminate Tantrums and Raise a Patient, Respectful, and Cooperative One - to Four-Year-Old.
Today Lilly and I made a trip to Barnes and Noble and bought the book. I can't wait to read it. As I read the book I want to summarize each chaper on here. It will be a way for me to look back and read my own summaries and keep track of my thoughts as well as a way for other Mommies to learn with me! I can't promise that I will read the book quickly, but I sure will try. Stay tuned for Chapter 1 summary!



No comments:
Post a Comment