
The year 2010 was a great year for us. I kind of put blogging on the back burner but hope to blog more regularly in 2011 since we have many exciting things happening.
We began 2010 in January with lots of snow. In fact, it was the most snow that we have seen in a long time. We spent lots of family time at home snowed in and it was very nice. Although, towards the end we were definitely getting cabin fever and were ready to get out!
Not too much exciting happened for us in February. But, March was a big month. Dave and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary, I turned 26, and we took a vacation to Las Vegas!
In April Lilly turned 2. I couldn't believe that she was already 2 years old. She is such a doll and full of life and personality! She constantly keeps us busy as well as entertained. She fills our lives with so much joy and love and is such a blessing. Dave and I also took another trip to Scottsdale, AZ in April. After two trips west in two months we were ready to stay home for a while and that's what we did.
During the summer months of May, June, July and August we spent a lot of weekends at the River and a lot of time playing outside enjoying the gorgeous summer weather. I soaked up as much "Lilly Time" as I could knowing that I would return to teaching full-time in September. July brought us exciting news. Right after 4th of July weekend we found out that I was pregnant and expecting our second baby due March 17th.
In late August I started setting up my classroom for another year of teaching. It was hard returning to work after having so much time with Lilly the past year. A last minute switch sent me from 1st grade to Kindergarten. I was nervous but, the switch ended up being for the best and I love it.
The Fall for me seems to be a blur. With returning to work full-time, being pregnant, and taking care of a 2 year old I've been exhausted. Lilly dressed up as a bumble bee for Halloween and was the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen! In early November our great friends Steven and Kelly welcomed their first baby into the world. A beautiful daughter name McKenzie! She is precious and I just love watching Steven and Kelly as parents! McKenzie is a lucky little girl! We had a lovely Thanksgiving and Christmas with all of our family. Dave took some time off from work after Christmas and we've enjoyed spending time together. We are cherishing these last couple of months with just Lilly because we know soon our lives will be hectic with a new baby and all of our attention will no longer go to only her. Lilly is excited about her baby brother Cooper's arrival!
We rang in 2011 with wonderful friends and are excited to see what the New Year holds for our family. We wish you and your family a happy, safe, and prosperous 2011 full of love and good health!

We began 2010 in January with lots of snow. In fact, it was the most snow that we have seen in a long time. We spent lots of family time at home snowed in and it was very nice. Although, towards the end we were definitely getting cabin fever and were ready to get out!
Not too much exciting happened for us in February. But, March was a big month. Dave and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary, I turned 26, and we took a vacation to Las Vegas!
In April Lilly turned 2. I couldn't believe that she was already 2 years old. She is such a doll and full of life and personality! She constantly keeps us busy as well as entertained. She fills our lives with so much joy and love and is such a blessing. Dave and I also took another trip to Scottsdale, AZ in April. After two trips west in two months we were ready to stay home for a while and that's what we did.
During the summer months of May, June, July and August we spent a lot of weekends at the River and a lot of time playing outside enjoying the gorgeous summer weather. I soaked up as much "Lilly Time" as I could knowing that I would return to teaching full-time in September. July brought us exciting news. Right after 4th of July weekend we found out that I was pregnant and expecting our second baby due March 17th.
In late August I started setting up my classroom for another year of teaching. It was hard returning to work after having so much time with Lilly the past year. A last minute switch sent me from 1st grade to Kindergarten. I was nervous but, the switch ended up being for the best and I love it.
The Fall for me seems to be a blur. With returning to work full-time, being pregnant, and taking care of a 2 year old I've been exhausted. Lilly dressed up as a bumble bee for Halloween and was the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen! In early November our great friends Steven and Kelly welcomed their first baby into the world. A beautiful daughter name McKenzie! She is precious and I just love watching Steven and Kelly as parents! McKenzie is a lucky little girl! We had a lovely Thanksgiving and Christmas with all of our family. Dave took some time off from work after Christmas and we've enjoyed spending time together. We are cherishing these last couple of months with just Lilly because we know soon our lives will be hectic with a new baby and all of our attention will no longer go to only her. Lilly is excited about her baby brother Cooper's arrival!
We rang in 2011 with wonderful friends and are excited to see what the New Year holds for our family. We wish you and your family a happy, safe, and prosperous 2011 full of love and good health!



No comments:
Post a Comment