Cooper, you're 3 months old! I can't believe that you have been here with us for 3 months. You have completed our family! The last three months have gone by so fast. I wish I had a button to stop time. You melt my heart every day! Sometimes I feel like my body is going to explode with all the love I have for you! You love your big sister and she loves you so much. She loves to talk to you in her "mommy baby voice" and you just smile and giggle at her.
You go to bed between 8 and 9 o'clock and sleep until 7ish. We are all very grateful for this! You also still sleep most of the day but, when you are awake you smile the whole time!
2 months
You are really strong and love to sit up and look all around! You have also become very interested in the TV. You've been to the pool many times already and will soon have your first trip to the beach!

3 months
I can't wait to see what God has in store for you! I want you to stay my baby forever but at the same time I can't wait to see the little boy you will soon become!
Mommy, Daddy, and big Sissy love you oh so very very much!!
Mommy, Daddy, and big Sissy love you oh so very very much!!



No comments:
Post a Comment