Last night team Blake and team Christina battled it out. Our two favorites from last night were both on team Blake. Dia Frampton and Xenia. Dia sang Heartless by Kanye West and Xenia sang Price Tag by Jessie J. Both were amazing and have voices that are infectious. I could listen to them sing all day. Sure, the other contestants have amazing voices too but, these two girls have such unique voices. Dave and I both agreed that we would buy albums of theirs in a heart beat! We really hope that even if they don't win that they get record deals! Next week, two people from each team go home and the other two continue on. I really hope that neither of these girls go home next week!!
She is such a breath of fresh air. You can tell she is nervous but I'm pretty sure she is only 16 years old. How amazing is she?
And here is Dia's performance. She took Kanye's song and completely made it her own! I think I like her singing it better!!
If you don't watch The Voice you should! Tuesday's at 9pm! It's so much better than American Idol!


No comments:
Post a Comment