Monday, August 11, 2008

The last month in a nutshell...

Once again I have been MIA for a month. I guess I'm not so good at this blogging thing, but I try. The past month has been really busy. Here is goes - Lilly had her 3 month pictures taken, then re-taken (I will post them later), we took a trip to Williamsburg, Dave turned 29, spent a day at Bush Gardens, have had lots of Saturday cookouts with friends, switched Lilly to a new formula, and introduced solid foods. Lilly had a rough couple of weeks, but is all better now. She is a completely different baby on solid foods. She is a piglet and LOVES to eat! Here is what she is eating and her schedule, which by the way she put herself on. She has always been on a great schedule but I was beginning to get worried that she would never nap in her crib. But, one day she wouldn't nap in my arms or the swing so I put her in her room and she slept...a lot! Now we just need to get her to sleep un-swaddled.
6:30 - wake-up and have 7 oz bottle
7:00 - 10:00 - Nap
10:30 - 21/2 Tbs. Rice Cereal and 5 oz bottle
12:00 - 2:00 - Nap
2:30 - 7 oz bottle
4:00 - 6:00 - Nap
6:00 - 21/2 Tbs. Rice Cereal and 5 oz bottle
9:00 - Bath Time
9:30 - 7 oz bottle and and snuggle time
10:00 - Bed
(with lots of play time in between!)
Soon I would like to have her take her last bottle at 8:30 and be in bed by 9, especially with me going back to work in 2 weeks :(

That is the past month all summed up. We've been busy and we like it. This Saturday we leave for the beach. We can't wait to let Lilly put her feet in the sand. Here are some pictures from the last month. I will post her 3 month pictures later this week!

Oh - and, Mary-Hope moved back home to Mt. Jackson. We miss you lots Mary-Hope and can't wait for you to come visit in a week! oxoxo

Asleep on mom and dad's bed

Dad's 29th Birthday...Happy Birthday Dad!


Lilly with Daddy and Auntie Eva!

Happy baby! She loves playing on her play mat


Yuck! Rice Cereal.


Even worse...Green Beans


No comments: