School is officially done for the summer! I am thrilled to have the entire summer with Lilly, and actually in the Fall I will not be going back to work full-time. I will be working part-time Tuesday-Thursday! We kicked off the summer with a playdate on Friday night while Dave played softball. Saturday we had a yard sale and then spent some time organizing closets in the house! Today we had a lazy Sunday morning and then went over to Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Cliff's (Dave's parent's) house to swim in the pool and lunch!
Today was the first time Lilly has been in the pool since being old enough to remember and appreciate it! She LOVED it. Usually she is funny about having water on her face, atleast in the bathtub she is. But, not in the pool. She was a splashin' machine and loved to splash her face. She also like to suck the salty water off her fingers! She loved the big pool but also loved her little pool too. She splashed in the little pool poolside and played with the big beach ball that is as big as she is. She had so much fun. I remember now how tired the sun makes me!
We finished the evening with a yummy steak dinner at Grammy and Grandpa's (my parent's) house and some relaxing in the hammock. Lilly loved the hammock and I think she could have fallen asleep if we had let her. The mosquitos were too bad to let her stay too long.
We had a great weekend and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to know that tomorrow I will be waking up to my sweet girl and not work!



No comments:
Post a Comment