Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop

Brent Riggs and MckMama are hosting a "Blog Hop" today. The theme is favorite pictures. I thought it would be fun to play along. You can click the link below and hop around too!

It's so hard to pick a "favorite" picture of the most important thing in your life. All of them are my favorite. But this one I just adore. This picture was taken on Mother's Day and Lilly is actually sitting on a tree stump. We gave her the flower by default trying to keep her happy while taking her picture. Little did we know that the flower would turn out to make the photos even more precious. The look on her face is my favorite. She squinches up her face and smiles.

So there is my favorite photo! I can't wait to see yours!
MckLinky Blog Hop



Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi said...

What a beatiful photo. She is so cute.

Moms On The Go said...

What a great expression!!!

Happy Hopping!

Rita said...

Love your picture....and all pictures that capture a cherished moment.

McNew Family said...

sweetness!