Sunday, August 9, 2009

Toes in the sand and a camera in hand


Photos taken by Kyle LaFerriere
www.kylelaferriere.com

Lilly and I recently took a trip down to Virginia Beach to have my cousin Kyle take pictures of Lilly. Dave and I attempted to take pictures of her ourselves when we were in Nags Head last week and we got some cute shots, but as a whole they did not turn out as well as we had hoped. Kyle has taken pictures of Lilly a few other times and all of his work he beautiful. So I was excited to get down to the beach and have him take more. We were in a bit of a time crunch since Kyle is leaving for college in a week. We are thrilled that he will be attending VCU and will be much closer to us.

As soon as we got down to the beach and put Lilly's tiny toes in the sand she screamed. We had to resort to plan B. There was a boardwalk with steps coming off of it down into the sand. We set Lilly on the steps are were able to get some really precious shots. But, I was determined to get at least one picture of Lilly in the sand. Kyle was able to get the most beautiful picture of her staring out into the ocean. Of course it is a back view of her because she is screaming her sweet little head off. But, I think it makes it that much more special. The picture speaks a thousand words. It is so sweet and pure.

To all of my friends in this area, if you are looking for a photographer to take pictures of you and your family I highly recommend Kyle. He is professional and his work is amazing. You can check out some of his stuff here. To see the rest of the pictures from Lilly's photo shoot click "People" and then click on the "Lilly" album.


No comments: