Kelly at Kellys Korner posted the following information on how to help:
" There are many ways you can donate - an easy way is to text "Haiti" to 90999 to give $10 to the Red Cross. It will be on your next phone bill. OR you can text "disaster" to 90999 to give $10 to Compassion's disaster relief program. "
So often I complain about what I do not have and it makes me so sad that I could be so selfish when these people suffer from such poverty already and now have nothing. Tonight count your blessings, tell your loved ones how much you love them, hold your children tighter and pray for all the mothers in Haiti who lost theirs.


1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad you now know about the grape juice remedy! Thanks for the link, too.
You're right about the situation in Haiti. It is heartbreaking.
Post a Comment