Even though I only gained 17 pound when I was pregnant with Lilly everything shifted. Last year I lost all of the baby weight plus some. But I still have more I want to lose especially before getting pregnant again! Since the 1st of the year I've been working out every night and doing weight watchers. I don't go to the meetings and I don't write my poitns down. I know how many points I get a day and I've learned what I can eat within those points! It really is a great thing to do because you learn how to eat in moderation and what you can have that is good for you. It also really opens your eyes to the things that are not very good for you that you might have though were. My new favorite snack right now is this
It is delicious! My favorite is the Key Lime Pie! It only has 50 calories and is 0 (zero) weight watchers points! I also found this great website with a ton of easy recipes that tell you how many weight watchers point are in each serving. My favorite thing about weight watchers is I can stil eat regular food and can still have anything I want. For instance, tonight we are having some friends over for dinner and are going to have pizza. I know that 1 slice of veggie Pizza Hut pizza is 4 points. I just have to eat low point foods today for breakfast and lunch and save a lot of my points for dinner and dessert (which I made a fat free/sugar free chocolate pie YUM-O).
My favorite way to exercise right now is on the wii fit! I looove it! It's fun and a really great workout at the same time!
The last thing I swear by is GREEN TEA! It has so many great health benefits. I saw on Dr. Oz that people who drink green tea combined with diet and exercise will burn up to 8x the amount of fat than people who do not drink green tea! I try to drink 3-4 glasses a day with a little bit of honey to sweeten it!
My biggest motivation right now to continue eating better and exercising (other than the fact that I've lost almost 10 lbs already) is our trip to Vegas in less than 2 months!



2 comments:
Hello! Nice to meet you. Weight Watchers is a great program and I am glad you are doing so well on it. I don't have a Wii but hope to some day. The workouts there look so fun. Oh, and I will be running to the store for the Fiber One Key Lime yogurt. Sounds Delish! Blessings!
I love all the Fiber One products. They have certainly helped me on my weight loss journey! Thanks for sharing your tips.
Post a Comment