Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stomach Virus

Today while at school I got a phone call from Grandma. I knew when my phone rang that something was wrong with Lilly. Sure enough she was sick. I had to go pick her up because she had been throwing up all morning. Poor Grandma and Grandaddy had a big, nasty mess on their carpet. When I pulled up in the driveway I saw the sweetest sight, Lilly asleep in Grandaddy's arms in the sun room. Poor thing feels awful. I brought her home and gave her some Motrin for her temperature, put some comfy jammies on her and now she is asleep in her bed. I am hoping she will rest peacefully for the majority of the afternoon. When she wakes up we will try some Pedialyte and maybe crackers. I hate seeing her sick it breaks my heart.
On another note...today was my last day of work until school starts! I have the entire summer home with Lilly! I can't wait to spend our summer at the pool and playing outside!



Photobucket

No comments: