1. Coffee-mate Coconut Creme coffee creamer
Yum-O! If I close my eyes in the morning while sipping my coffee it almost feels like I'm sitting on the beach underneath a coconut tree on a tropical island.2. Murad Pomegranate Lip Gloss
Nothing else to say about it except its THE BEST! Oh, AND it has an SPF 15.3. Sun & Sand Yankee Candle

My house smells like the beach. One of my favorite smells during the summer is Coppertone sun block and this candle is it!
4. Chipotle Burrito Bol
Rice, Pinto Beans, Steak, Fresh Salsa, Lettuce, a tiny bit of sour cream, and cheese! I think I could eat it 7 days a week!5. Aveeno Grapefruit and Rosemary Lotion
It smells so fresh and clean and leaves my skin so soft. I put it on every morning as soon as I get out of the shower.6. Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit foaming scrub
LOVE IT!7. Pearl's Cupcake Shoppe
The newest cupcake shop in Richmond, VA. It's quaint and absolutely precious. The cupcakes are to die for with so many flavors to choose from. Delicious!


No comments:
Post a Comment