Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Bachelorette

Last season when the Bachelor aired with Jake, Renee and I started our Monday night Bachelor tradition. She and Zach (when Zach is in town) come over for dinner, wine, and our guilty pleasure "The Bachelor". This season we have already become hooked on "The Bachelorette". We have so much fun every Monday night watching it together. Dave always has funny comments to make about the guys which keeps up laughing and Zach's out of town texts are hysterical! Last season I was hooked on spoiler Steve's weekly spoilers which kind of ruined it for me and made watching not nearly as fun! This time I've promise myself I was not going to read the spoilers and I haven't! It's much more fun not knowing who wins in the end although knowing all the weekly inside scoop was pretty fun too.
My two favorites are Chris L. and Frank.



I can't wait to keep watching to see what happens! The season sneak peaks seem like there is a lot of drama to come.

No comments: