Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Praying for Jedidiah

For the past couple months I've been praying hard for sweet Jedidiah, a 4 year from Arkansas that has cancer. I found his story through Kelly's blog months back when he was first diagnosed with cancer. His parents are incredibly strong and their faith is truly amazing. Today, I am praying extra hard because today is the day that Jedidiah will have his scans done to see if the cancer is gone after months of treatment. The scans should take place around 1pm and 3pm this afternoon. I pray that God has healed Jedidiah and, whatever the outcome is this afternoon I pray that He is with Jedidiah, his parents, their family, and the Dr.'s and nurses that are with them today. God knows His plan for this sweet boy and He hears our prayers!


"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the LORD "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you" - Jeremiah 29:11-12



"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12





Photobucket

No comments: