Ever feel like your Manic Monday becomes a manic Tuesday, and a manic Wednesday and then just turns into a manic week? That is how I am feeling. We have been preparing for our trip to the beach next week and I feel like it's taking everything out of me. We have taken many little trips with Lilly but not a week long trip. I am beginning to feel like I should just pack up my entire house and take it. On a better note, Dave's little sister gave him the Michael Jackson CD for his birthday and I spent the entire day running errands and jammin' to Michael! I didn't realize how much I liked his music! I'm off to bed since tomorrow is an early morning. Zoe has a gromming appointment at 8:30 and I have a pedicure at 9:30!
Here's to hoping my Thursday isn't as manic. Goodnight ya'll!


No comments:
Post a Comment