Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been too long

Long time no blog....a friend recently sent me a text that said "UPDATE YOUR BLOG". Oops! That's right, I do have a blog that I'm supposed to be keeping friends and family updated on our lives! I just noticed that the last time I blogged was in mid January. The last 3 1/2 months are a blur. We have been so busy (not like having a 2 year old isn't busy enough) which means I have a lot to blog about! Including, a trip to Las Vegas, my 26th birthday, our 3 year anniversary, building a deck, a trip to AZ, and Lilly's 2nd birthday! My personal goal with myself is to really try to keep this updated as I've said from the beginning that I want this to be a way to document Lilly's life and our life as a family. It goes by way too quickly...our sweet baby girl is already 2!

Next up... Las Vegas!


Photobucket

No comments: